YES! Here they are! Make them from scratch right in your home. Takes approx 1 hour to complete from start to finish. (but don’t forget you still have to grocery shop and do the dishes!)
For a gluten free option just leave the breadcrumbs out of the recipe. They will be harder to form but still taste the same.
Brown rice of your choice
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 jar Walden Farms blue cheese or reduced fat blue cheese
1/4 cup Frank’s hot sauce
1 – 1/2 cups panko bread crumbs
4 egg whites
For Buffalo Sauce
1/2 cup Frank’s hot sauce
1/2 cup Walden Farms blue cheese or low fat blue cheese dressing
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Dice raw chicken breast and remove excess fat/skin. Put raw chicken into food processor for 30 seconds or until ground consistency is reached.
- Add ground chicken, bread crumbs, franks hot sauce, egg whites and blue cheese into one large bowl and mix until proper meatball consistency is reached. (Add more breadcrumbs slowly till meat comes together.)
- Prepare sauce for top by adding both ingredients to a bowl and mix throughly. For spicy sensitive individuals just use less hot sauce.
- Spray baking pan with non-stick spray. Weigh meat into 2oz portions and roll them into balls spacing them evenly on the baking pan.
- Place in over for 20-25 min or until internal temperature is 165 degrees F.
- Dice your celery and prepare brown rice as directions state on box/bag. Plate the meal according to directions below and sprinkle with diced celery and drizzle with the buffalo sauce!
Serve 1/2 cup brown rice and 2 meatballs per female.
Serve 2/3 cup brown rice and 3 meatballs per male.
Female Portion: 9g Fat, 28g Carbs, 32g Protein | 321 Calories
Male Portion: 12g Fats, 37g Carbs, 48g Protein | 448 Calories