- 1/2 cup dry plain oatmeal
- 1 scoop whey protein (I use Rule 1 chocolate peanut butter)
- 1 tbsp natural peanut butter
- 3 diced strawberries
- Stevia and cinnamon to taste
- Mix oats and protein together (dry first) in an empty 95 meal container
- Slowly add cold water, stirring so the mixture is thick. Be careful, once you add too much water, you'll have soup!
- Once mixed, add 1 MEASURED TABLESPOON of natural peanut butter and 3 diced strawberries and continue to stir
*Tip- Measure the peanut butter in a separate container and heat it up a little bit. This will help it mix more evenly into the wet mixture
4. Top with a sprinkle of stevia and cinnamon (optional) to taste
5. Put lid on and throw it in the fridge until breakfast the next morning.