This recipe for a mixed berry smoothie is a refreshing and healthy combination of fruit and yogurt that’s kid-approved and super easy to make! Smoothies are a great choice for breakfast or as a mid-day snack.
The chia seeds will help aid with digestion naturally! Enjoy this right from home with just a few simple ingredients!
- 1 cup ice
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 level scoop vanilla protein powder (rule 1 or quest is recommended)
- 1 tablespoon Chia seeds
- Place the ice, almond milk, berries, greek yogurt, chia seeds, and protein powder into blender.
- Blend for 1 minute till consistency is homogeneous. Add splash of water of consistency is too thick for your liking.
Calories: 409 cal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Fiber: 15g | Sugar: 12g