Make one of our most famous dishes right at home in just 30 minutes
1/2 cup cooked penne pasta
1/2 cup diced baby spinach
1/4 cup Feta cheese
1/8 cup Fire roasted red peppers diced
1 TSP Cracked pepper
4 oz Mineo & Sapio spinach & Feta chicken sausage
2 TBL EVOO
- Bring small pot of water to a boil and prepare penne pasta, cook 11-12 min.
- Drain and rinse pasta in ice cold water.
- In small side pan, brown the chicken sausage.
- Slice cooled chicken sausage into thin pieces.
- Dice roasted red peppers.
- Measure all remaining ingredients and set aside for plating.
- Put cooked penne pasta into a large mixing bowl.
- Add EVOO and toss.
- Add feta, baby spinach, roasted red peppers, and toss.
- Plate pasta mixture and add chicken sausage on top.
- Sprinkle with cracked pepper.
Female Portion: 10g Fat, 30g Carbs, 32g Protein, 338 Calories – 8 pts