Even if you are busy in the morning, you never want to leave the house with breakfast. This is a simple meal you can put together the night before that tastes delicious and will fill you up for hours!
You will need:
- 1/2 cup dry plain oatmeal
- 1 scoop whey protein (I use Rule 1 chocolate peanut butter)
- 1 tbsp natural peanut butter
- 3 diced strawberries
- Stevia and cinnamon to taste
- Mix oats and protein together (dry first) in an empty 95 meal container.
- Slowly add cold water, stirring so the mixture is thick. Be careful, once you add too much water, you’ll have soup!
- Once mixed, add 1 MEASURED TABLESPOON of natural peanut butter and 3 diced strawberries and continue to stir.
*Tip: Measure the peanut butter in a separate container and heat it up a little bit. This will help it mix more evenly into the wet mixture.
- Top with a sprinkle of stevia and cinnamon (optional) to taste.
- Put lid on and throw it in the fridge until breakfast the next morning.
By letting it sit overnight, the oats will soften and thicken up, and the flavors will intensify, giving you a deliciously balanced and filling start to your day!
Protein – 34g, Carbs – 37g, Fat – 11g, Calories – 373