This Week's Full Menu

  1. Veg
    337 Cal. F: 17g C: 13g P: 33g
    568 Cal. F: 20g C: 24g P: 55g
  2. Veg
    242 Cal. F: 4g C: 24g P: 30g
    320 Cal. F: 5g C: 37g P: 32g
  3. 432 Cal. F: 11g C: 38g P: 43g
    284 Cal. F: 7g C: 25g P: 29g
  4. 358 Cal. F: 11g C: 35g P: 31g
    480 Cal. F: 15g C: 47g P: 40g
  5. 462 Cal. F: 11g C: 49g P: 40g
    343 Cal. F: 9g C: 35g P: 30g
  6. Veg
    Veg
    295 Cal. F: 9g C: 27g P: 23g
    409 Cal. F: 16g C: 31g P: 37g

  1. 553 Cal. F: 19g C: 51g P: 43g
    434 Cal. F: 15g C: 34g P: 38g
  2. 379 Cal. F: 23g C: 7g P: 37g
    492 Cal. F: 30g C: 9g P: 49g
  3. Veg
    501 Cal. F: 11g C: 44g P: 56g
    342 Cal. F: 9g C: 25g P: 40g
  4. Rating:
    100%
    388 Cal. F: 12g C: 29g P: 40g
    507 Cal. F: 14g C: 43g P: 49g
  5. Veg
    Pizza Wrap
    $7.49$8.99
    Rating:
    100%
    599 Cal. F: 31g C: 20g P: 60g
    313 Cal. F: 17g C: 10g P: 30g
  6. Shrimp Scampi
    $8.49$9.99
    342 Cal. F: 9g C: 25g P: 40g
    501 Cal. F: 11g C: 44g P: 56g
  7. Veg
    369 Cal. F: 11g C: 32g P: 35g
    448 Cal. F: 12g C: 43g P: 42g
  8. Veg
    371 Cal. F: 14g C: 29g P: 30g
    459 Cal. F: 15g C: 41g P: 38g
  9. Veg
    Veg
    433 Cal. F: 6g C: 39g P: 53g
    310 Cal. F: 4g C: 31g P: 35g
  10. 528 Cal. F: 20g C: 43g P: 46g
    389 Cal. F: 15g C: 29g P: 35g
  11. 404 Cal. F: 18g C: 29g P: 32g
    500 Cal. F: 21g C: 35g P: 42g
  12. 559 Cal. F: 19g C: 50g P: 47g
    374 Cal. F: 14g C: 24g P: 37g
  13. 379 Cal. F: 14g C: 29g P: 32g
    506 Cal. F: 17g C: 44g P: 44g

Our Locations

Convenient, healthy, and fresh meal prep and delivery services in Buffalo and Rochester.

Amherst

415 Commerce Dr. Amherst, NY 14228

West Seneca

3525 Seneca St. West Seneca, NY 14224

Williamsville

4125 Transit Rd. Williamsville, NY 14221

East Amherst

1612 Hopkins Rd. Williamsville, NY 14221

Hamburg

141 Buffalo St. Hamburg, NY 14075

Lockport

5758 S Transit Rd. Lockport, NY 14094

Niagara Falls

1520 Military Rd. Ste 142 Niagara Falls, NY 14303

Buffalo

2674 Delaware Ave. Buffalo, NY 14216

Cheektowaga

576 Dick Rd. Cheektowaga, NY 14043

Victor

400 Commerce Dr. STE 700 Victor, NY 14564

New Location

Featured Menu Items

Check out our featured menu items. These are the top sellers this week according to our customers!

How It Works

 

Order Online

Excite your taste buds with 95’s rotating menu. More meal choices means less boredom and more long-term success! 95 Nutrition’s menu is full of nutritious and delicious meals that you’ll love. We will show you that diet food does not have to be bland and boring. Start with us this week and choose from over 25+ uniquely different meals from our weekly rotating menu.

 

Pickup / Delivery

Whether you shop in-store at any of our ten Buffalo or Rochester locations, or order online, you have the flexibility of choosing as little or as many meals as you would like per week. Going out of town? Need to take a break? That’s okay! With 95 Nutrition you are not locked into any contracts! Our NO contract, no-obligation approach makes it easy to get started.

 

Heat & Enjoy

Ultimate convenience is what we strive to offer our customers. We know you are busy and we want to help make your life easier by being your one-stop shop for all of your nutritional needs! Choose from store pickup, local home delivery, or national shipping to receive your order. At any time you can choose to receive your healthy prepared meals via any of these 3 methods.

Healthy Meal Prep Services In Buffalo & Rochester NY

Redefine the term "Diet Food"

Diet food doesn’t have to be boring! Our delicious portion-controlled meals will have you redefining your idea of what “diet food” looks like. You can still enjoy all the foods you love while still losing weight. Try us for just one week and you'll see results that will have you coming back week after week!

Healthy Meal Prep Services In Buffalo & Rochester NY

When it comes to living a healthy lifestyle most people immediately jump to thinking about exercise. Even the most dedicated gym goers only spend 5% of their day in the gym. The other 95%, which is eating healthy and living a healthy lifestyle, is often overlooked. That’s where 95 Nutrition comes in! Let us take care of the toughest 95% of your day. Whether you’re focused on weight loss or just looking to use our service for the convenience factor we are here to fit your needs. We have a little something for everyone!